Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Howard is a certified Invisalign treatment provider. She has treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Invisible Braces in Scarborough, Maine
A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? Dr Lisa Howard can make your dream of having a new smile come to life, and without any metal! She is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, offering patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces!
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign invisible braces in Scarborough, contact our office and schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth in a quicker amount of time and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth using advanced 3-D computer imaging to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth. She then customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth to allow your teeth to move into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions.
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are complete within one year; but varies from patient to patient.
Why Choose Invisalign?
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces. Invisalign helps improve your overall oral health by making it easier to brush and floss.
- Enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking your appliances. Pop them out before eating… and pop them back in after brushing.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless with fewer appointments throughout your treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth over time. You will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth, and in just a few months… you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
Schedule a FREE Invisalign evaluation today with Dr. Howard to learn how Invisalign can straighten your teeth without braces!